At the Werribee Functions & Events Centre, we’re looking for professional and enthusiastic Function & Event Staff to facilitate various casual roles in our business. Staff will assist in organizing exceptional events for all occasions. This will include the delivery, execution & evaluation of all functions & events.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience in a hospitality, functions and events capacity- preferred
- A high level of attention to detail – this is a must to be considered for this role
- Good time management skills and an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- To be able to take ownership and responsibility of the assigned tasks
- Can work as part of a team and autonomously
- Well presented, passionate professional with a genuine passion for all things functions & events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability – days & evenings, including weekends
Applicants must have a valid RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) and will be required to upload evidence of your RSA in the application process.
Please note the following:
- Permanent Australian residents only – must supply documentation to authenticate this
- Written submissions only
- Pay rates are based on the Hospitality Award rates
- All submission must be in writing only
- Only candidates which best fit the requirements will be contacted
Thank you, Werribee Functions & Events Centre management team.